TIFF Next Wave 2013: mini reviews
TIFF Next Wave Film Festival starts Feb 15 with the ‘Battle of the Scores’ music program on Feb 15. The Film Festival kicks off the film portion on Feb 16, and here are some mini reviews of 4 of the films highlighting the festival this year.
For more information on all of the films in the Next Wave Film Festival check out TIFF’s online schedule. But for now lets get on with the films.
- ‘Tatsumi’ animates the TIFF Bell Lightbox starting Jan 25 (review) (moviejunkieto.com)
- Cineplex’s Great Digital Film Festival runs through Feb 7 (moviejunkieto.com)
- Silver Bear award winner ‘Barbara’ arrives at the TIFF Bell Lightbox (moviejunkieto.com)
- TIFF’s Spotlight Japan series gets gritty with ‘Rusty Knife’ (moviejunkieto.com)
- TIFF celebrates the films of Japan in their winter schedule (moviejunkieto.com)